Sample Interview Questions
- Why are math skills so important to us as a nation?
- Do you really think that there is a problem in our schools today when it comes to math skills?
- What does all this actually mean for our kids as well as our nation?
- What can "proper" math education mean to the individual student?
- To make the changes you're talking about, will it cost a lot of money, especially in today's financial climate?
- What will happen if we don't help our next generation to improve their math skills?
- Can we catch up with some of the other countries in our education if we improve how kid's approach math?
- What are the major difference between math education in top-performing countries and those in the U.S.?
- By what grade levels do you think we need to make sure our kids have math skills down?
- Whose responsibility is it, in the end, to make sure our
kids are getting the education they need—the parents or
- How can parents help their kids, even if they aren't any
good at math themselves?
- Are standardized tests helpful in determining what we
need to do?